This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A good lounge set is a must-have right now. This one comes in 3 colors and is priced well. It looks good layered with jackets to wear now or year round.
- I love the unique shape of this mirror. We used it recently in the girl’s room of our Family Ties Project but it would look beautiful in an entry or above a mantel as well. See it styled above.
- A pretty mid-length floral dress with the perfect length puff sleeve. Use code: TULIP at checkout for 10% off!
- My friend showed me this super affordable fanny pack to wear while you’re walking or running outside. It’s light-weight and not to big or too small – perfect for a phone and credit cards.
- I’m really excited to share this tote bag with you. It’s all you will ever need for summer and even travel. It’s splash proof and big, I can’t believe how much you can fit in it, and comes with an extra zip pouch for sunscreen. These bags are well made and come in many prints. You will LOVE!
- A good pair of Birks is the perfect shoe to throw on to stay comfortable all day. I love the big buckle detail on these. Consider white. It looks great with everything!
- This small vintage rug is a great way to add interest in your home. Layer it on a woven doormat or place it in front of a pedestal sink in the powder room. It’s so pretty!