Photography: Alyssa Ence Photography
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Pretty abstract art in several frame color options. A great way to add interest in a hallway or bedroom. On sale now!
- We love these brass pendant lights. They have been hard to find but are now in stock. They are featured in our Brio Project Kitchen above.
- This tie dye dress makes a great beach/pool coverup for this summer.
- I love this lip balm for adding a bit of color and keeping my lips hydrated and soft.
- This serum is the perfect combo of deep hydration and self tanner. Use it as a base for the rest of your daily facial and makeup routine.
- We used these stools in the kitchen of our Double Eagle project. We love the pretty neutral wood tone and woven detail on the seats.
- This vintage rust floral pillow…
- pairs beautifully with other neutral design pillows for a cool
- on trend update. We also love this timeless blue stripe pillow to layer into your designs.
- Loving the modern neutral pattern of this rug. It’s the perfect foundation for a bedroom or living area.