This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This week’s favorite finds are with our current state of quarantine in mind. While spending more time at home it would be lovely to have something pretty to view on the walls. This artwork is currently 25% off with code: FRIENDS.
- I’m finding myself baking a lot with my family. It’s a great way to get the kids involved with cooking, give them something to do and it makes our home smell good and feel happy. These baking sheets are the best for everything from baking cookies to roasting vegetables. They are on sale now!!
- This midi dress is such a beautiful color palette for spring. i love the flattering style and and pretty print!
- A great soft throw blanket to put on your couch or end of the bed to stay comfortable.
- My girlfriend has the most amazing skin and I asked her where she gets her glow. She loves this amazing hydrating cream. It’s now on sale for 25% off! You will love how it makes your skin instantly soft and glowing!
- A tool in the kitchen that I can’t live without, these electric salt and pepper grinders are so convenient. When you are stirring something you don’t have to stop and twist, you can simple push a button and have freshly ground salt or pepper in your recipe. They are the best!
- What better time to organize your pantry. This is one of my favorite tools for organizing shelves. I use this lazy susan for all my vinegars and oils. I also have one for my spices. It’s a game changer for finding what you need and keeping your pantry looking nice.
- A gorgeous runner from one of my favorite Etsy shops. Grab it while you can!!! It’s one of a kind.