This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love that this sweater comes in several colors for under $60. It’s really the perfect layer for throwing on around the house to running errands.
- I love this soft, abstract artwork. You can pick a frame that compliments your space. It’s beautiful.
- This dress is so effortless and pretty. You can wear it year round. It would look so pretty now layered with a sweater or denim jacket and boots.
- This candle is a great gift. Or treat yourself. There are many pretty scents to choose from and it is long-lasting so a great buy!!
- A very pretty serving board to style in your kitchen and then use to throughout the holiday season.
- A fun pair of snake booties to wear all winter. I love these styled with denim and sweater or even dresses.
- My kids are always asking me for soft, cozy blankets. I love this one. It’s very affordable and so soft!!!
- A beautiful vintage runner in a timeless design. These hold up so well, the colors are soft but it will wear well in a hallway – adding beautiful neutral tones to your space.