One of my favorite holidays is fast approaching. I love the Fourth of July. It’s such a festive, exciting holiday at the peak of Summer. I’m usually with my family at the lake or celebrating by the beach, so I’m always looking for something comfortable to wear while hanging on the sand. For this week’s favorite finds, I found some fun cover ups and even a cozy sweatshirt for evening fireworks. Have fun shopping for everything red, white and blue.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the boldness of this blue and white abstract piece of art.
- Ombre, fade Ray-Bans for a subtle hint of color.
- A timeless eyelet blouse, now 40% off at Nordstroms.
- I love this deep blue cover-up. It also works great as a tunic with flares or skinnies.
- This beaded cuff is the perfect accessories for all my beachy, sumer looks.
- This stacked turquoise ring is a great price and looks so pretty on.
- Check out the back of this light weight dress/blouse. It has the prettiest detail. It’s almost sold out everywhere.
- This red, floral dress is great for the beach as a cover- up or layered under a jacket for everyday.
- A timeless blue and white stripe one-piece swimsuit. And so flattering.
- I love how cozy and pretty this drape sweatshirt is. It’s now on sale!!