This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This pretty cardigan sweater is selling out fast. It came in a warm caramel color that has already sold out, but I love this creamy color to go with everything this fall. Throw it on over denim or dresses for a put together, effortless look.
- If you need a great basic black bag, this leather handbag is polished with a bit of edge and price great.
- I love how this floral dress is styled with boots, but it would look equally good with heels. Click to see more detail, it’s gorgeous and under $100!
- I love the fit of these jeans! You will wear them to death. They are incredibly flattering and look great with sneakers or mules. If you need a denim update, these are perfect for fall and winter.
- These cranberry toners pads are my absolute favorite new beauty item. They are perfect for removing makeup when you don’t have time to wash it off + plus they smell AMAZING – so refreshing!!
- Cool new woven chairs to update a dining room or kitchen nook. I love the warmth from the wood mixed with the black seat. They are modern and yet would mix well into transitional spaces.
- A beautiful vintage rug for your entry or mudroom for a great price!! Snatch it up while you can!