This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This gold mirror is a beautiful, unique shape. I love the idea of it in a powder bath to make a statement, but it looks equally well in an entry over a console table!
- I think my favorite item from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is this EXTRA large cutting/cheese board. It is the prettiest light mango wood. Place it on an island with a variety of cheeses and fruits for a beautiful entertaining display. The sale ends soon so don’t forget to check out my other favorites from the sale here, here and home items here.
- This cute striped swimsuit is reversible. Plus, it’s very flattering on.
- Throw this, not so ordinary, tee dress over the top of your suits for an effortless summer look and cute coverup.
- My favorite beach tote of the season – well everyday tote too. It is a stunner in person. You’ll love it.
- These sandals have a cool vibe – like you picked them up while traveling on the greek isles. Love!
- A lounge set under $60! These are so fun for yourself or as a gift.
- I love the tones of this rug and it’s global design. It would look really great in a bedroom or living area.
Check out a Few More Favorites Here