** Please join me today at the Utah Valley Parade of Homes from 3-5 pm. I would love a chance to visit with you.
791 S. Nebo Circle, Woodland Hills, Utah
Home Number 4
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This rattan oval mirror is such a great deal! Under $80, it would make a pretty statement in an entry, over a dresser or in a powder room.
- Keep your skin beautiful this summer while looking chic! This hat is the best investment you will make this summer. Wear it for years, it’s SPF 50+ and looks good with everything from dresses to denim.
- I love that this checkered dress is under $60. It’s so effortless and festive for the fourth of July.
- These new Ray-Bans are the coolest shape with subtle gradient lenses. A great update from a traditional aviator and the perfect option if you are interested in a round pair of sunglasses but not sure you can pull them off.
- Raffia slides to wear everyday and all summer long!
- This gray vintage pillow is such a cool neutral. Pair it with wheat tones, blues, pinks – whatever you love.
- A rug from Pottery Barn’s new collection. Pretty much the perfect neutral foundation for a space. Modern and clean – I love it!!!
- Every room needs some greenery to feel fresh and complete. The beauty of this fiddle fig plants is you don’t have to water it and it will always look amazing. I love it paired with this white planter.
- A beautiful wood accent stool on sale now! I love this styled in a bathroom corner.