This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This pretty watercolor print can be framed several ways to compliment your space. I love the soft, abstract colors.
- Classic black and brass globe pendants that make a gorgeous statement in a kitchen. They would be equally pretty in a hallway or entry.
- Another designer-like dress for a fraction of the price. This dress comes in 3 colors – white, a burnt orange and black. It was hard to decide which to highlight they are all so pretty. Travel with this dress, layer it…so many options…so versatile.
- This is hands down one of my favorite swimsuits. The fabric is so slimming cause it holds you in. It’s so flattering. Plus, it is reversible. This suit is called the “Tina” and it is pretty hard to find so grab it while you can.
- I thought this laptop, leather backpack was so cute. It’s a great gift for a college student and perfect for a working mom or even a lucky teenager.
- New workout leggings in a pretty neutral for spring. You will be surprised how amazing these look on!
- Love the unique texture and print of this vintage stripe pillow.
- Consider pairing it with a pretty indigo lumbar for a fun, unexpected color combo.
- This runner is gorgeous, and one of a kind. Put it in a bathroom, kitchen or hallway to make a beautiful impression.