This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This Chinoiserie style artwork is a beautiful expression of spring. I love the idea of mixing it with modern pieces.
- I love this new rattan light from Pottery Barn. It would be beautiful in a bedroom or kitchen.
- This bold floral print maxi dress is just beautiful. And the price is great too!
- The it bag of the season! A great investment you can wear with literally everything! LOVE!
- These dining chairs have such a cool design. Cane with polished black lines – a beautiful combination.
- Just got these sunglasses. The picture is deceiving – the rims are a cool brownish/gold color. Click to see more.
- I love this glow stick. I use it everyday as a part of my makeup routine to highlight and contour.
- If your brows are starting to feel a little sparse or you just want a fuller velvety brow…this brow conditioner will be your new best friend!!
- I love the weave of this runner. Reminds me of vintage, kilim rugs. The soft blue color is timeless, yet manages well in high traffic areas. Machine washable too!!