Have you seen all the beautiful new items at Serena and Lily? Take a peek at their site to see what’s new for the season. And if you have been eyeing items like I have, you will be excited they are having a sitewide sale right now! Receive $50 off every $250 you spend with code DESIGNAWAY. This is a great chance to pick up pretty lighting like the Goodman brass pendants I used in my recent Calle Tamara project. The blue and white Mirabelle rug in that family room is also a part of the sale. Check out some of my picks from the sale below. Have a great day!
Serena and Lily Sitewide Sale
- You may have noticed these brass cone pendants from my recent install that I shared in yesterday’s post. Now is a great time to pick them up on sale!
- One of my favorite pendants for over a kitchen island. I used them in this black and white kitchen project.
- This Medallion pillow is such a pretty option to add to your textiles. I love the soft colors and unique print.
- These new woven Santa Barbara pendants have a refined yet laid back look. So cool and modern!!!
- I love the clean look of this slipcovered sofa. It’s similar to the one I recently used in the Calle Tamara project. Now on sale!
- Classic, coastal and fresh… these bistro chairs are perfect for a kitchen or outdoor eating area.
- The blue and white Mirabelle rug I used in the family room from yesterday’s post. It’s add such great color to a room and I love the global inspired design.
- These director chairs are amazing. They come in navy, white or stripe and look fresh and modern at a kitchen counter But they will work great to pull outside for entertaining.
- I love this rattan day bed. It’s a version of a French sofa from the 40’s. It would be incredible in a girls room or as a part of your outdoor spaces.
- Pretty, fun colors for storage. These baskets look great standing on their own or displayed on a shelf.