Every year we get excited about the amazing deals at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. While you may have picked up some fun new fashion, some of the best deals of the sale, are a part of Nordstrom’s home collection. From fresh new linens and cozy throws to new wall art, there are incredible buys on items to update your spaces. Check out 14 of our favorites from the sale below. Stock up and save! These picks will sell out fast! Have fun shopping and have a wonderful Tuesday!
Our Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Picks
- Pretty wood-framed beach art in soft, subtle colors.
- A plush throw in a beautiful coral that will blend well in any space. These are selling fast!!!
- I live-in cardigan to cozy up in or wear out to run errands.
- Elevate your bathroom style with this unique brass and capiz soap dispenser.
- Right now creating a calm, inviting home environment is essential. This aromatherapy diffuser will help! Pair with this trio of soothing oils.
- Add some personality toa sofa, chair or layer this fun Pendleton lumbar pillow in front of your existing bedroom pillows.
- A great reversible rug in a neutral stripe rug for a kitchen, entry or mudroom.
- Have fun serving on this fun marble-like wood cutting board. It’s a great way to add color and interest to your kitchen.
- Style this pretty brass candle on your bedside table or a layered coffee table stray.
- Truly soft, cozy slippers you won’t want to take off all day long!
- We love the texture and color of these waffle pile hand towels. If you need fresh bathroom linens grab these! They will go in any home. The washcloths are still in stock too!
- A fun copper cake stand for festive entertaining. Love the idea of this styled on an open shelve.
- This pair of neutral, linen pillow cases are such a great base for your bedroom designs. Plus the feel of linen is amazing. These will add style and sophistication to your overall look.
- A chunky knit throw blanket you can use all year round. It even makes a great tree skirt during the holidays.
A FEW MORE
**Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.