- This dining chair is the perfect blend of modern lines and classic caning. It would be a beautiful update to your dining room that could double as an occasional chair in the front room when hosting a crowd.
- A fall wreath for indoors or out that has the best blend of eucalyptus and magnolia.
- We love this hand soap brand. They smell good and look cool styled sink side. We can’t wait to try this one with shea butter to soften chapped winter hands.
- The shape of these glazed ceramic vases can stand alone, but would also look beautiful filled with fall leaves or holiday greens.
- Use this striped Turkish throw on chilly fall nights. It’s also an easy-to-clean, great neutral layer to use over white couches.
- It’s soup season! You need these wide bowls. They are the best shape and size for soup nut also salads, and pasta.
- Stock up now for holiday serving. These acacia wood serving platters are so pretty.
- This affordable jute rug is a perfect neutral layer for protecting wood floors in your entry or in front of the kitchen sink. It would also make a cute doormat.
- This soft rug has a Moroccan pattern to love. Pair with rich leather for a modern fall look.
- Throw out your old spatulas and replace with these beautiful wood spoons.
- Organization tip: hide a laundry basket under the kitchen island to hide and transport dirty dishcloths.
Thanks for stopping by today!
More Amazon Finds