This time of year it’s a little harder to get out of bed in the morning and face the cooler weather. So when your trying to find the perfect gift, consider giving the gift of warmth and comfort. Today, I’ve put together a cozy gift guide full of items that are sure to please.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 /
The Cozy Gift Guide
- I love this twist on a classic sweater. Such a pretty heather gray color.
- These leopard print slippers are fun and functional. Great for wearing around the house.
- This “Visions of Sugar Plum” candle is so whimsical and pretty. A beautiful decorative accent and scent.
- These Pj’s are the kind they won’t want to take off. Give them something to lounge all day in.
- The latest Stance socks. Great for keeping toes warm with a little style.
- I love the soft color of this chunky knit sweater. It’s on sale right now for a great buy.
- This beautiful fringe scarf takes any outfit to a new level. Gorgeous and unique!
- For a pretty pop of color and cozy warmth, give this mint scarf to bundle up in. On sale now!
- These ombre throws are great for layering in a bedroom or across a sofa to add a little interest. Soft and pretty details.
- I love this cuffed thermal. It’s a great basic for every wardrobe. Pair with a leather jacket and your good to go.
- These pink suede slippers are a great color and the best quality. They will last for forever. Plus they are so soft!