It’s the biggest online shopping day of the year, and that means amazing deals on many of my favorite things. So I thought today was a great day for making my Christmas wish list. Plus, I noticed many of these items are on sale at Nordstrom and Shopbop through today! Have fun shopping the sales. I hope you find some great gifts or a little something for yourself.
My Wish List
- This is the prettiest boho blouse. It comes in a few prints. This pink one here, and another on sale here.
- I love a cozy sweater, and why not get in the Christmas spirit with this Free People one, on sale at Nordstrom.
- This amazing peacock chair is at the top of my list. It makes a beautiful statement, layered with vintage or fur pillows.
- I’ve been wanting some new cat-eyed sunglasses. These are a great deal and cool style.
- I love this twist on a Christmas tree. It’s shimmery, glittery glow is so festive.
- This key chain holder is a great gift. You can keep your cards and keys in one place, just grab them and go.
- If I get lucky enough to get this faux fur jacket, I’ll be wearing it all winter.
- A great, long tee for layering. I love the army green color. It’s on sale now!
- This is a beautiful layering necklace, I’ve had my eye on. It’s on sale at Shopbop through today!
- These platform, suede boots are a must have this season! I love all the colors, but I’m hoping for the black.
- My favorite everyday tee is on sale for under $25 in tons of colors!! I might have to grab a few.
- I love this extra long pillow from Lulu and Georgia. It’s such a fun print and a great way to add color to a bedroom.
- This weekender bag is just the right size for toting things everyday or to take on a short trip. I love the oversize, slouchy leather look.
A Few More