April is cruising by and before we know it, it will be Mother’s Day. I’ve decided to put together some fun ideas for gifts that you can order now and will arrive on time. One of my favorite finds is a conversion cutting board that not only looks cute but comes in handy when it’s time to cook. I also added the best lip gloss for moisturizing lips with a hint of pretty color and a great basic tote that comes in several colors. It’s happens to be under $60. Many of today’s gifts are $50 and under and all are under $100. Have fun shopping. I hope you find the perfect gift to make your Mom feel special.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- This reversible faux leather tote looks wonderful in person. It comes in four different colors and is only $54!
- A pretty spring berry wreath to brighten her front door.
- I love this new scent from Jo Malone. Nashi Blossom is a unique new citrus and floral scent scent reminiscent of bursting spring blossoms. It’s perfect for Mother’s Day!
- A fun cookbook with filled with over 70 citrus recipes. It’s great for lemonade in the summer and adding a vitamin c to her diet in the winter.
- A Conversion Cutting Board. This is not only a kitchen helper but has ample cutting space. I love this!
- A new rug to freshen up the kitchen or even her entry is always a hit. Pick this one up for under $50.
- These latte bowls are the best for cereal and desserts. They come is so many colors, it’s easy to pick your Mom’s favorite. Pick up 6 for only $36.
- This cake stand is part of a great collection. I love the idea of a mom being able to display cookies and sweets for all her guests. It’s great for spring party.
- You have to click to see up close, but this tea kettle is enscribe with “whistle while you work”. It makes a great gift for under $50!
- Dior Lip Glow is amazing for moisturizing lips and adding a subtle hint of color. It’s on sale right now at Nordstrom, price matched. This is would be perfect slipped into the pocket of the tote.