Have you discovered Lately Lily yet? If not, I’m excited to share with you this darling line of children’s clothing, bedding and fabulous toys. Lately Lily is a fun, inspiring character of a girl and her pet zebra that travel the world, always looking for something new. I love that Lately Lily encourages kids to think bigger and explore. Plus, their tees are some of my girls favorites. My daughter especially loves their bonjour tee and has been wearing it on repeat. Check out a few of the pieces from their collection below. You can receive 20% off everything right now with an exclusive code: Becki20. Whether you need a fun birthday gift or just want a darling new tee for your your daughter, I know you’ll love Lately Lily. Have a great Saturday!
Lately Lily Picks
- This is the bonjour tee I got for my daughter. She loves it, and I love the print and quality.
- One of the darling games and toys in their collection. This book is great for having fun while learning about the joys of travel.
- “The World is Out There” tee is another one of their great tee shirts. I love the fun print.
- This bedding is so fun. It tells the story of a day in London. I love its colorful design.
- Check out this reversible “Rise and Shine” pillowcase. Switch it depending on the time of day. Such a cute idea.