It’s getting down to the wire for gifts, but there is still time to have them shipped for Christmas day. If you are still searching for the right gift for friends and family, I’ve put together a last-minute gift guide to make it a little easier. A few items are from Anthropologie, which has 20% off their whole site this weekend with code STOCKUP. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The Last Minute Gift Guide
- This beautiful blue sweater in on sale for 40% off!
- A gorgeous layering necklace.
- A rose gold midi ring, unique and pretty.
- Some sparkly blue stud earrings.
- The multi-purpose oil is one of French women’s beauty secrets. It an amazing subtle scent and moisturizing. I received it as a gift and love it!
- A pretty gray and white scarf to go with everything.
- This Tom Ford nail color has the perfect shimmer for the holiday season.
- Give a little luxury in a bottle, I love this scent from Jo Malone.
- Simple, stylish bar stud earrings.
- A beautifully illustrated version of “Alice in Wonderland” the whole family can enjoy together.
- This sweet cookbook is both decorative and fun. Pair it with
- These pastel colored whisks. Purchase both for 20% off this weekend!
- I love the lines and iridescent color of this artistic vase.
- If your guy shaves everyday this “Art of Shaving” kit is the perfect gift. He will be hooked.
- This black beanie will keep him warm all winter.
- These Bose headphones are currently on sale and sure to please.
- You can’t go wrong with this thermal tee, it’s a great basic.