There may be less than a week before Christmas, but it is not too late to get your holiday shopping done online. Many retails are still offering Free Shipping + Delivery by Christmas. Avoid the crowds and check out these 15 gifts that are sure to please! There is something for everyone. Have fun shopping and have a great day!
**Click any image below to shop.
Last Minute Gift Guide
- This sweater comes in several pretty colors and is under $50. Find the perfect color for someone you love.
- These kitchen canisters are beautiful in person. Grab just one or 3. Maybe fill the “Cookies” canister with your favorite holiday cookies as a yummy gift.
- This classic tea kettle is on sale now. It’s comes in several colors, perfect for finding one to match your friend or family members kitchen. They will enjoy it all year round.
- Authentic looking set of pottery mugs. These would be so pretty styled on open kitchen selves. A wonderful gift.
- A cool throw for a living space or bedroom. It makes a great gift since it’s on sale under $40.
- I love this mango wood lazy susan. Place it in the center of the table and style it with a potted succulent, salt and pepper shakers, coasters etc. If you are looking for a unique gift, this is it.
- Octagonal Gold Tray Set.
- This hand soap collection is my favorite to place by a sink in a bathroom or kitchen. Not only does it smell beautiful, but the bottle is a great modern look to style with.
- A pretty pink blanket scarf.
- I love these leggings. I bought them for my girls too. They are a great price point for the quality, and I love this new teal color.
- These beaded clutches caught my eye awhile back because of their pretty detail. They are now on sale w/ an extra 25% off! Grab them while you can.
- Here is a cheaper alternative to the slippers I featured in our Holiday Beauty Guide. These come in white or natural. They are under $20!
- If you are looking for a stocking stuffer or just some holiday reading, these “Who Was” books are great reads for the whole family. You can collect them all. Choose from people like Walt Disney, Helen Keller, Seabiscuit, George Washington and more. They are quick easy, educational reads that are anything but boring. Your kids and you will love them.
- I am obsessed with this line of lip balms and hand creams. This lip duo makes a wonderful gift. But check out the “All Over” cream too. It makes my hands smooth and hydrated all day from one use.
- A fun beanie always makes a great gift! Especially this one.