/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 /
We’re looking forward to treating friends and family with gifts this year that show that we know them and care about them. Today, we are starting with gift ideas for those that love to entertain. Welcoming scents, beautiful textiles, great food, and fresh greens are important in creating a warm vibe in a home and entertainers will love these gifts even if they aren’t hosting a crowd this year.
15 Great Gifts for the Friend who Loves to Host
- Our go to holiday diffuser.
- Balsam and Cedar in a mercury glass bowl. It’s a pretty accent that smells so good.
- A beautiful wreath is an unexpected gift that your host can enjoy all season long. If the front door is already decked, this one will look so pretty above the kitchen hood range.
- This little rug is affordable and would be so good in front of the kitchen sink or layered over a traditional entry doormat. Roll it up and tie with a beautiful ribbon.
- Farmhouse Pottery creates the prettiest ceramics. Their honey pot is so charming and makes a great gift for anyone who loves to set a beautiful breakfast spread.
- Don’t cover up the beautiful wood grain on this cutting board with wrapping paper. Just tie with a note and a bow.
- Salt and Pepper Shakers are useful but also a great styling item that creates the warm organic layered look that we love in a kitchen.
- Pair this marble board with gourmet cheese and crackers for a perfect gift.
- A new cookbook is always fun to receive. This one has great plant-based recipes inspired by Southern California.
- A new throw blanket beautifies a space while providing a warm comforting layer in cold weather. This neutral one would look good in any space.
- For the friend who loves to cook, this stoneware olive oil cruet keeps oil close at hand while keeping the kitchen beautiful.
- This woven tea towel elevates any kitchen or bathroom.
- Pair this favorite hand soap with the woven tea towel above for a useful gift that still feels unique.
- This essential oil diffuser is a fun way to create a welcoming scent in the home that outlasts candles. Pair it with a trio of holiday oils to make it festive gift for the season.
- A beautiful basket is so usable. We’d store throws in this one or use it as a planter.
Thanks for stopping by today!
A Few More