This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Happy Friday! Many of our favorite picks for this week are on sale. There are big sales going on all weekend for the Labor Day Holiday! Check back tomorrow for more of our favorites, but let’s start our Friday favorites with this beautiful faux fiddle fig plant. Greenery is an essential for every home, now is a great time to get a plant that will make yours look beautiful!
- We love this colors of this abstract art. Beautiful warm neutrals to take with you into fall. This piece is so versatile – it would look amazing in a bathroom, bedroom, entry or above a mantel.
- New arrivals are popping up for fall. We love the deep tones of this floral midi dress. A great wardrobe update.
- Baskets are a great way to hide clutter and they even work well as a planter. This one is a great buy.
- This face mask feels like butter on + it looks pretty too!
- Consider pairing not just denim but your dresses with sneakers this fall too. These are a fun pair to wear with everything.
- This runner is the perfect blend of modern and bohemian. I love the idea of it in a bathroom. On sale now!!!