Skip to content
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I just got this new pair of dark denim and they are my new favorites for the season. I love the wide leg and the wash.
- Clean lines are my go to, but then it’s always pretty to mix in some antique or vintage looking pieces to create a curated feel. This baroque style mirror above a simple mantle does just that.
- A high quality seamless tee to wear from workouts to going out.
- A shoulder bag is a must this season. We saw a cute girl wearing this one and we where shocked when we heard she got it affordably on Amazon.
- These charcoal planters are a great update for the Halloween and the winter season.
- Two handles make this woven basket the perfect hamper for prettier storage or to hide messy shoes.