Skip to content
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This round wood mirror is one of our favorite statement pieces for an entryway or bedroom above a console or dresser.
- A pretty pillow combo that begins with this blue/green leaf print
- paired with this vintage, modern blush stripe pillow.
- Then completed with a textured throw blanket in an equally warm earth tone.
- This artisan style lamp has a pretty finish in a muted terracotta tone. A great way to add some subtle color and warmth to any space.
- We love this effortless floral dress for all summer long. Noticed the flattering ruched waistline. It’s on sale now.
- One of our favorite dressers right now. We love the light wood paired with caramel leather pulls and its clean modern lines.
- A smart and pretty pair of woven baskets for storage or even as a plant holder.
- Green is a great neutral and fresh update for your spaces. We love this colorway in our bestselling Lila rug for its hand-knotted look without the hand-knotted price point. It’s on sale now.
A FEW MORE FAVORITES