In celebration of Amazon Prime Day I have a fun post for you today. I love using Amazon Prime for all of my go to everyday products. From hair care to swimwear, I’m use it almost daily. It’s pretty much the best thing ever for busy moms, really everyone cause it saves so much time. Plus, there are certain items I can’t pick up at nearby stores, so it really comes in handy when I run out of something and need it in a hurry. I think I pretty much make my subscription for the year worth it by the end of January – haha! Anyway, below are few items that i use all the time and can’t live without, plus a few picks that are great buys with Amazon Prime Day. Take a look and have fun shopping the amazing deals. It’s like black friday in the middle of summer – don’t miss out!
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 /
Amazon Prime Day
- I’ve been using these sunscreens everyday this summer on myself and my kids. They are organic and chemical free so I feel great about using them on my kids. They have to wear a ton of sunscreen cause they live at the beach. This tinted version is great because you don’ t have to worry about your face looking white after applying.
- Here is a great smaller tube by the same Raw Elements brand to throw in your purse. I always have it on the my hands to prevent aging. Plus, I throw it in each of my kids backpacks.
- For chapstick I this Lip Rescue. It goes on super smooth and looks great. I keep one in my car and one in my beach tote.
- If you want an amazing moisturizer you have to try this. I’ve been using it everyday for a few months and I love it. It’s part of my daily face regime. My skin looks more hydrated and has a natural glow.
- This Tory Burch swimsuit is a great deal right now. I love the classic, slimming lines and color. It’s a timeless style.
- The Dyson hand-held vacuum is just about my favorite thing right now. Especially with everyone home for summer. I can clean up messes quickly, vacuum the stairs, my car! It’s well worth the investment and on sale now!
- The best eye lash curler around.
- This is the mascara I’ve been sharing with you that I love for longer, thicker lashes.
- A fun, colorful swimsuit for summer. Love the modern, simple look.
- This root touch up spray is amazing. First of all it works to touch up your color and hide any grays, but it also works like a dry shampoo to give your hair volume. I also like how it doesn’t smudge like other similar products.
- These candles are some of my favorite scents, and they look pretty styled on a shelf or coffee table.
- Turkish towels are great for accessorizing your bathroom or kitchen. They add a cool, ethinc look and pretty texture. This one is really affordable.
- I’ve been looking for an affordable, yet pretty hand wash to put in all my bathrooms. This one is an amazing mango scent and has a cool wood-like detail at the top.
- The best running shoe ever! It comes in ton of color options. These are like running on a trampoline. Super comfortable and supportive.
- If you hair is feeling summer – basically dry and brittle, this hair treatment will make it feel like new again. I use it a couple of times a month to make my hair look silky and soft. Love it!!!!