This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A classic mirror with unique wood, ball detailing. This would be lovely in a bathroom or as a pair above nightstands.
- It’s no too early to welcome the scents of Christmas into your home. This limited-edition scented candle is adorned with white, gold and silver stars to celebrate the season. Fresh, woody notes of mountain pines warmed with the honeyed tones fill the night with the sparkling of stars. It’s a beautiful way to add festive warmth to your home.
- An olive tree is a great update. It will bring your space to life.
- Ultra flattering flare denim to wear all season long. We love the darker wash.
- This sweater will be your go to for fall and winter. It’s a classic cut with some fun, subtle pom pom detail on the shoulders.
- We love this new shimmery lip gloss to keep your lips from looking dull and dry.
- These great hoops make a great gift for yourself or someone you love.
- A beautiful, substantial, artisan style pot for pairing with your indoor plants. This is a gorgeous way to fill an empty corner or frame an entry way.
- Easy, effortless style. These new Uggs are perfect for having on hand to run around town all fall and winter long.