Mirror Available Here – Image Via Pottery Barn
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This classic neutral shirtdress is a closet staple. It’s hard to find dresses that are truly flattering classics. This dress makes the cut. Grab it while supplies last!
- A pretty gold round mirror to update your entry. Sprucing up the entry is always a good idea this time of year with the holiday just around the corner.
- This candle reminds me of my family’s happy place. We’ve spent some of our best memories in the mountains of Montana. This scent invites in the smell of fresh evergreens and pine, bringing the fresh, crisp scent of the forest into your homes.
- A great way to style your spaces is with a variety of textures. This cane basket is both practical and pretty. It will warm fall tones to any space.
- This coffee table is a client favorite for good reason. The clean line and natural wood tone make it a modern update that blends well with any design style.
- Great, everyday fall boots. You can run errands in these or dress them up for a night out. They are versatile and affordable!
A FEW MORE