Soon it will be time to visit friends and family and enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday. If you’ve been thinking a way to say thank you to your hostess, I’ve done some research to make it a little easier. This week’s gift guide has 15 great hostess gifts under $50. These are all wonderful ways to give a little thanks. I hope these help you to find the perfect gift.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 /
15 Hostess Gifts Under $50
- A beautiful piece of framed artwork.
- This unique cutting board is practical for serving and pretty.
- Home scents are a wonderful gift and this fresh scent will last a long time.
- Give a bit of luxury with this Jo Malone hand wash.
- This amazing hand cream will pamper your hostess, leaving her skin feeling soft and smelling beautiful.
- I love these mercury candles to give a little festive glow this holiday season. They come in several pretty colors.
- This marble fruit bowl is a beautiful kitchen accessory.
- For cold winter nights, give these shinny copper mugs…
- They are perfect with gourmet hot cocoa and a warm fire.
- I love this marble and wood cake stand as a gift to display holiday desserts.
- These earrings are delicate and pretty and will look perfect dressed up or down.
- A pretty platter with a bohemian vibe to add to their serving collection.
- Have you used a salt block to cook, if you haven’t it’s a must. The flavor of your meats and fish will be amazing. This is an excellent gift for the cook.
- This gold serving set is a great gift for anyone. All it needs is a pretty bow. Cake server and knife sold separately.
- I love the fringe detail and black and white pop of this cozy scarf. This gift will get a big smile.