Time to spruce your home for spring! Yes, a full deep clean is nice, but if you only have time for a cleaning project here and a little swap there you can still leave your home feeling refreshed. Here are ten things we’re buying to breathe a little life into our homes this spring.
- Did you know that Home Depot and Lowes are still open? Pick out some plants online to add a pop of color throughout your home and on your stoop! We are loving these pre-potted succulents (here and here). For more ideas, check out our Succulent Plant Guide.
- Living room need a facelift? Add a fresh texture, pattern, or color with some new pillows mixed in to your current arrangement. We are loving these neutral textiles for a new look in any space.
- A new front door wreath with pretty spring blooms is our favorite effortless way to welcome spring. See this years wreath round up here!
- Kitchen towels get a lot of use. Retire worn-looking towels to the cleaning bin and swap them out for a few new ones that are as pretty as they are functional.
- Clean your windows and give yourself a new view! Winter weather leaves your windows dirty and water-stained. Use our favorite window cloth to wipe them down while the kids are playing.
- Do you use sponge erasers? They are the best for getting marks off walls. Grab these next time your on the phone and spot clean your walls and baseboards while you chat.
- Just because you are the only one visiting your home these days, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get a warm welcome! Replace your old doormat for a fun new striped one.
- Ground your space with a soft look and a whole new look. This rug is so affordable.
Happy Spring Sprucing!