This Week’s Favorites
- Art is the finishing touch that really personalizes a space. I love that this pretty abstract print comes with an option to buy a complimentary pair or alone.
- The fall collection at Mango is sooooo good. Love this blue floral dress and how they have it paired with deep caramel boots.
- I’ve been updating my denim and these are my new everyday go-to. Super flattering and cute with sneakers or heels. Plus, they are a great wash for fall.
- The puff sleeve trend is still going strong. I love this simple tee. It’s affordable and comes in several colors.
- This smaller vintage rug is perfect for in front of the bathroom sink or your powder room. I also love the idea of it layered on a jute door mat for a fun way to spruce up your stoop this fall.
- White boots are so chic. These are a perfect pick to update your look.
- I love these thicker gold hoops for everyday. They are a great subtle size!
- Have you tried the new Jo Malone lip balm? It’s heavenly. I keep it in my purse and love to put it on midday. It’s so refreshing and goes on so smooth. Keep in mind, it makes the best gift!