I am loving the watercolor trend right now. I love how the colors are fluid and can be unruly in abstract paintings. Lately, I’ve noticed these characteristics translated into interiors and fashion, and can’t wait to use this in an upcoming project.
WATERCOLOR- From left to Right
- “True Blue Squares“
- Skysape Maxi Dress – the lines of this dress echo the painting
- Love the ombre color effect of this circle skirt
- The blue shades in this kilim pillow blend together beautifully
- The waves of this abstract sky watercolor reminds me of the circle skirt above
- “Take My Hand“
- This drapey soft purple blouse has a similar feel of the painting above
- This moresque chair looks as if someone dotted it with a watercolor brush.
- Turquoise and white flowing tunic
- DIY Drip watercolor pillow
- “Violet Splatter“
More Watercolor Finds