This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the vintage feel of this scalloped, brass framed mirror. It has such a pretty feminine design.
- My eye was drawn to this chandelier that is the perfect mix of old and new.
- The perfect floral dress to wear all spring and it’s on SALE now!
- Consider mixing the modern, clean lines of this dresser with vintage pieces to create a timeless curated space.
- Cool woven slides to add a little interest when you’re wearing spring dresses or tees and jeans.
- The new toddler and baby line from Something Navy at Nordstrom is to die for. This pretty pink romper makes the perfect baby gift for all those new mothers this Mother’s Day.
- If you are trying to think of the perfect gift for your mother-in-law or your own mom on Mother’s Day – well really any of the moms in your life – this Jo Malone candle can do no wrong. It’s smells incredible just sitting on a bedside table (not even lit). She will absolutely love it!
- A cool woven accent stool for an affordable price! Great for adding texture and interest in a space.
- These white docs are fun for wearing with spring dresses! I just got a pair for my daughter.
- One of my favorite jute rugs because of the neutral pink tones and unique design. On SALE now!
Murchison-Hume Giveaway Winners
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Murchison-Hume Giveaway. Check back soon for more opportunities to particpate in our giveaways (we will be having a Mother’s Day one soon). The 10 lucky winners of their amazing products are…..
Please direct message @murchisonhume your details to receive your products. Have a wonderful weekend!!