The new Richie lantern pendant from our lighting line with Hudson Valley Lighting in our Brio Project Master Bedroom – PC: Alyssa Ence Photography
Entry from our Heber Project – similar octagon mirror HERE. PC: Lindsay Salazar, Collab w/ Jamie Bellessa
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love an Octagon mirror, and this one in a warm wood is so pretty. It would look great in an entry way – as seen in our Heber Project above.
- The new Richie lantern from our collection with Hudson Valley Lighting. I love how it looks in our Brio project master bedroom. It’s perfect for entries, bedrooms, kitchen nooks, above the kitchen island and more…
- I love this pretty black maxi dress layered now with a faux fur jacket and worn on its own this spring. It’s a great option for upcoming holiday parties and dinners that aren’t too formal.
- These sunglasses look so good on. Plus, the price is so good too! These make a great GIFT!!!
- If you are looking for fun gift ideas, this body and facial oil is amazing. It will keep your skin feeling soft all winter. It has a beautiful, soothing scent as well.
- These mittens are also a great gift idea. When I was in New York, I had a hard time texting in the cold with my gloves on. Mittens like these are perfect because they can be fingerless or not in seconds. Another great GIFT!!
- Consider a pretty pre-lit tree for a dull corner this holiday season. It will add so much warmth to your spaces. This one is just the right size.
- My teenage daughter loves these “teddy” coats. They are selling out everywhere, but I just found this affordable option at Nordstrom. Grab it while you can and wrap it up!
- I love this vintage runner. It’s one of a kind. It will add a beautiful, unique element to your home. Plus, it is durable for high traffic areas.
2 thoughts on “This Week’s Favorite Finds”
where did you buy your funiture
You can now shop my online store for furniture and decor – Becki Owens Living. Click here.