Bright colors, embroidered textiles, cut-out shoes and eyelet tops are everywhere this season. This ethnic, vibrant trend is reminiscent of Mexican influences. I love this inspiration I’m seeing in fashion and interiors. Today, I’ve put together my picks for south of the border style. Check them out, maybe you can pick up a new embroidered dress or pillow to add a little flavor to your home or wardrobe this season. Have fun shopping!
While looking for inspiration for an upcoming project, I was drawn to this beautiful home with Mexican influences. You can view more of this incredible home tour designed by Kara Mann here.
Mexican Inspired Styles
- Star Mela Ami Cross body Bag
- A beautiful white embroidered shell top.
- Embroidered decorative lumbar pillow
- A white embroidered dress for everyday this summer.
- I love the color of this navy Free People peasant dress.
- The pop of red from these cut-out low wedges is fabulous.
- A set of beautiful blue woven baskets.
- Pleated, embroidered peasant blouse.
- This swimsuit is so fun, I love the ethnic pattern and flattering cut.
- A Mexican blanket for the beach or a picnic with amazing color.