We’re looking forward to treating friends and family with gifts this year that show that we know them and care about them. Today, we are starting with gift ideas for those that love to entertain. Welcoming scents, beautiful textiles, great food, and fresh greens are important in creating a warm vibe in a home and entertainers will love these gifts even if they aren’t hosting a crowd this year.
Add instant charm to your home with a beautiful front door wreath! It is a favorite styling tip for creating effortless curb appeal. A wreath welcomes guests and makes your home feel lived-in and loved. Today, we have rounded up a few favorites.
A Few More
HO HO HO! We know it’s not even Thanksgiving, but we are already feeling the Christmas spirit around here. The Christmas sales have started early this year. There are great buys on beautiful items to refresh you homes for the holidays. We noticed fur throws are on sale at Pottery Barn during their early Black Friday Sale. Plus, we found a really cool fireplace log holder. Take a look at some of our favorite picks from this weekend’s sale. Have a wonderful Saturday!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Looking for a way to say comfortable and warm this winter? Look no further. This leopard lounge set will do the trick. It’s a great price, so it makes a good gift too.
- Our new Georgia pendant light makes a beautiful statement in a dining room. But also consider it in an entry or two above a kitchen island.
- This neutral sweater dress is classy and effortless. Throw it on with a leather jacket or puffer for a complete look.
- This scent is one of my all time favorites. I just grabbed it this week in a travel size to keep in my purse. This makes an excellent gift!
- This great value, lip gift set gives the perfect nude lip, with a hint of color. Everything you need for your lips to look amazing this winter.
- I got these cozy slippers as a gift last month. Then I asked my friend for where I could get more. They are super affordable!
- A great faux shearling jacket to take to the gym and more all winter long!
- If you are looking for the perfect gift, consider a gift that gives back. We love Twig & Stone bracelets. They are not only beautiful and fun to wear, but the purchase of each handcrafted bracelet helps toward a brighter future for refugee women and children. Click here to learn more about their mission and to purchase.
/ 1-plaid napkin / salt and pepper grinders / 2- ceramic glazed vases / 3- cake stand / 4- gold flat ware / 5- linen striped napkins / 6- ceramic pitcher / 7- magnolia garland / 8- charcuterie/cutting board / 9- stoneware butter dish / 10- french butter crock / 11- table runner / 12- gravy bowl / 13- ceramic pie dish /
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. With the holiday approaching fast, it’s time to start planning for the feast. There is always a lot to do, but it’s fun to create a beautiful, inviting tablescape for your family to gather around. It elevates dinner, and with Amazon, it’s not too late. From greenery for your centerpiece to beautiful serving dishes, I’ve gathered everything you need to create a pretty Thanksgiving Table.
More Thanksgiving Table Finds