Hi! I hope you have had a wonderful week. I have some fun items to share with you today that I’ve stumbled on this week. Plus, my favorite new jewelry line and some incredible art. Check out this week’s favorite below. Have a great Friday!
**Click any item below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I have always loved Benson-Cobb artwork. This blue abstract piece with a gold frame is truly beautiful. It makes the most gorgeous statement in a home. Try it above a console table in an entry. What a way to say WELCOME!
- This cute succulent plant is a great accessory to add color to a space.
- I just received an early Valentine’s present and I’m in LOVE! I recently discovered this new line of jewelry – Luna Skye. Each piece is handmade in LA with the intent to make a woman feel special and beautiful. I’ve had my eye on two rings, this one and this one, subtle pieces that I could wear everyday and that fit with my boho style. I finally got them this week, and I haven’t taken them off!! If you are looking for unique, meaningful jewelry with amazing detail, you have to check out their collection. Their pieces make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift!
- These cool leopard flats are so effortless and work perfect with all of your basics.
- I love this new style of Ray-Bans and this neutral color is a good updated look.
- I had a makeup artist show me the coolest trick with this new “Eye Dew.” It’s not only an anti-aging formula, she placed it under my eyes as a primer because it’s opalescent properties deflect the light and get rid of dark circles. So amazing and so worth it!!! This combined with my favorite under eye concealer instantly made me look younger and refreshed. It’s a new must have in my makeup bag.
- This is a great wallet, it has room for everything you need, its a beautiful soft leather, comes in several good colors and it’s on sale now!!
- A cool woven chair for and indoor or outdoor living area.
- This sweater is the perfect length to wear with high waist denim. I love the price too!
- A new rug for the upcoming new season. These soft pastel colors are a beautiful foundation for a room. Use it to build on with other neutrals. It’s incporporates the pantone colors of the year!