HI! Happy Friday! For this week’s favorite finds I’ve rounded up some wardrobe pieces that are timeless and interchangeable. They can all be mixed and matched up with each other to create a couple different looks. The boots I found look great with denim and dresses so they are perfect staples. I’ve also included a gorgeous vintage rug that I found on Etsy and a beautiful cactus silk pillow. They would look great together in a space or work just as nice, separately. Have fun browsing this week’s favorites and have a great day!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This cozy sweater looks great with denim, but I like it paired with a long skirt and boots for winter too.
- I found this cross-body satchel for under $50! It comes in several colors, it was hard to decide which one to highlight. The black is great, but I love the caramel color too!
- This is my favorite face mask. I use it a couple times a week to exfoliate and nurture my skin. I love how soft and glowing my skin looks after I use it. Especially in these winter months.
- This layered necklace is subtle and so pretty on. I can wear it with everything and I always get compliments.
- This tie blouse is the perfect length to wear with high waist denim and skirts. It comes in great basic colors and looks great layered now or on its own this spring and summer.
- These suede boots are on sale right now at Nordstrom. I love the height (where they hit my leg). A great must-have basic.
- A cool cactus silk pillow for a great price.
- These black boots are so popular that are almost sold out, but I love them and had to share them with you. Grab them while you can here or here.
- A pretty pink, floral maxi skirt for an affordable price. Wear it year round. Great with the sweater or black top above!
- My favorite jeans of the moment!!!! More sizes here.
- A unique vintage rug for an entryway, kitchen or bathroom.
- Pretty black sling back flats, so versatile.