Happy Friday! I hope you have had a wonderful week. We’ve shared some great inspiration in the way of design trends for 2018 this week. If you missed the posts check out our thoughts on this year’s hardwood floor trends, a fun, unique kitchen trend you will see more of this year. Below are a few things I noticed while shopping this week. I found a killer pair of boots and a dress that will take me into summer. Have fun shopping this week’s favorites.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I just noticed this dress is on sale. I love the soft fabric and cool bohemian design. It’s a great dress to layer with a sweater or leather jacket now and later wear all day during the summer.
- These brass barstools would give a pretty, subtle shine to a kitchen or workspace.
- A fun, bulb sconce for a great price – on sale!
- This floral artwork would be pretty mixed into a gallery wall or styled on a console or bedside table.
- These boots are worth the investment, they are the only boots you will need all season and you will use them as a staple for years. They are the perfect with Levi’s, dresses – basically all your outfits.
- I love this slouchy tote. It comes in a cool caramel color too. It’a a great price. You can use it everyday for a cool, effortless look.
- I saw this rug used on a Fixer Upper episode. It looked so cool. It’s now on sale for 20% off! Grab it while you can.
- This soft, furry hoodie is now 40% off here, for additional sizes click here.