This week’s favorite finds have a pretty, soft colors and florals. Did you see our dream home post earlier this week that highlighted a gorgeous coastal remodel with beautiful feminine touches? Among my picks is a floral warp dress you will love! Plus, the layered necklace I wear daily and a piece of artwork that will make any space come alive. Check out this wee’s favorite finds below. Have a great Friday!!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This piece of landscape artwork caught my eye. I love the unique lavender color and beautiful gold frame.
- A pretty, floral burst chandelier for 20% off now!
- This floral wrap dress looks fun layered over denim or gorgeous on its own.
- Lip gloss to nourish your lips. Filled with Vitamin E and real, natural vanilla extract for a yummy experience.
- I love NARS liquid blush. It comes in the pretty shades and is a great way to add color to your complexion with a soft dewy look.
- I wear this layered necklace almost daily lately. I love how simple it is!
- The perfect, basic heel to throw on with all your dress through the fall.
- Cactus silk pillows are so pretty. I have them in my girl’s room. Love the color from this pink one.
- This subtle blue color is a great compliment to the pink pillow or would pair well in most spaces.
- I found this smaller, vintage rug on Etsy for a great price. It’s a great accent in a kitchen, bath or entry.