Summer is in full swing! I love this time of the year. Beach days with my kids, visiting with friends and soaking in the sun. Two nights ago there was a gorgeous sunset over the ocean in soft pastels. The perfect ending to a beautiful day. This week’s favorite finds are inspired by those colors and the ease of summer lifestyle, including a beautiful day dress under $100! I hope you enjoy browsing this week’s favorites. Happy Friday!!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Love the pastel colors and perspective of this lifeguard tower art.
- Reclaimed luxury designer books, perfect for styling bookshelves and coffee tables. ( A more affordable option to most luxury designer coffee table books)
- A pretty floral maxi dress to throw on during the day. Perfect for daytime special occasions.
- A soft gray pom-pom pillow that works as a great neutral on a bed or living sofa.
- Pair it with this fun pink cactus silk pillow for a unique, colorful layering combo.
- A marble and brass task lamp, under $100! Perfect for styling side tables, desks or dressers.
- I love the color combo, design and price of this hand-loomed throw. Mix it in your space to add a little interest.
- This Egg Mellow Body Butter is just what my skin ordered. A great way to give your skin special treatment when it”s parched from long days in the sun. Plus it helps keep that summer tan!
- I love the soft, caramel color of these platform espadrilles. They are a great summer essential you will wear for years to come with dresses, denim and skirts.