I hope you have all had a wonderful week. On the blog this week we shared the family room of our Las Palmas Project, our guide and styling tips for indoor plants, and what’s new at Nordstrom . Today, I’ve found some fun items for your homes and closet that you will love! Check out this week’s favorite finds below. Have a great Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the simplicity of this succulent art. It reminds me of a Georgia O’Keeffe. The soft color is beautiful.
- This new chandelier at Pottery Barn is amazing. It would work perfect in a modern or more traditional space.
- Some silvered mirrored sunglasses for a great price. I like them paired with a white tee and denim as seen here.
- An oversized, boyfriend tee is a must have for spring. Love this one!
- I love this outdoor chair to update your patios, but it would look pretty in a family room too.
- Amazing black wrap sandals.
- Cool new bootcut crop jeans. Huge trend for spring. Perfect for pairing with sneakers.
- This rug would add a great pop of color to a simple, neutral space. I love the pattern too.
- Layer in this fun textured pillow with some of your other favorites for some added interest.
- These high tops are the best – now in soft pastel colors, just in time for the season.
- A soft pretty throw to add to your sofas or bedroom in a fresh aqua, green color.