You may have noticed I love to use elements of pink in my designs. Pinks add color and a bit of edge when paired with darker tones which makes for a more modern look. In the winter, I love the look of blush tones to soften a space or freshen up an outfit. Today, I’m sharing some of favorite ways to add this beautiful tone to your home or wardrobe. I hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful Friday!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This piece of art is so pretty. It comes in several sizes. It adds beautiful color to a room, and it’s affordable.
- The gold leafing on this bubble chandelier is such a fun accent. Add this like to a small entry or kids room for a unique accent.
- This suede moto jacket is on my wish list this Christmas, but if that doesn’t happen I found the look for less here. Both are beautiful.
- This glass lamp with modern brass detail, is an amazing price. A great update for a living space, bedroom or office.
- This is no ordinary frame. This beautiful rose gold frame, is a smart frame. It displays pictures from your iphone with beautiful quality. I love how pretty and modern it looks in a room and how it will display new images whenever your enter the room. This color looks great in my designs. I also think this is an amazing gift for parents or grandparents who love seeing recent pictures of family. Use code OPRAH at checkout to receive 20% off your frame.
- A perfect blush pink, knee-length wrap dress to pair with a leather jacket for day or dress up with heels for night, and under $100!!
- These pull on boots are the staple of the season. Wear them with everything from boyfriend jeans to dresses. I love this wine color, but they come in several gorgeous shades for winter. Order them here with Amazon Prime.
- This slouchy tote is the perfect carryall. I love the soft color and it’s effortless look. Not to mention a great price (under $70), perfect as a gift!!
Nordstrom Gift Cards Giveaway Winners
Congratulations to the winners of our Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway. We really appreciate all of your participation and are excited to offer these 8, $250 gift cards to:
( Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your gift card)
Check back soon for more giveaways in the New Year. We hope you enjoy this holiday season and are so grateful for all your support!
The Becki Owens Team