When we design homes we don’t overlook the bathrooms. After all it’s the space that preps you for your day. In many homes bathrooms seem ordinary, made of plain white tiles, tub and floors. With a few additions they can receive a fresh new makeover. Here are 5 tips for styling a bathroom.
- Start with the walls and consider wallpaper. A fun geometric, floral or even grass wallpaper can make a bathroom stylish and updated.
- If possible replace the mirrors. We love metal framed or beautiful wood mirrors to make the space feel more complete.
- Find a rug, other than a bath mat, with color, texture or a fun pattern. In a plain bathroom the addition of rug makes all difference.
- Purchase pretty soaps (either in glass bottles or bars) and beautiful ceramic containers for your daily necessities.
- Organize your toiletries in a beautiful tray. A tray filled with your beautiful soaps, hand towels, ceramics, jewlery and scents looks elegant and polished.
Below are pictures of a bathroom where we applied these tips. We hope you enjoy the results and resources for styling a bathroom. Have a great day!
/ Wallpaper – Madison and Grow Pasadena Collection / Tray /
Bathroom Styling Picks
Our Favorite Scents + Beauty
Trays and Towels We Love