I can’t believe it’s already the beginning of November and Thanksgiving is only 3.5 weeks away. With the holiday approaching fast, it’s time to start planning for visitors and gathering Thanksgiving decor. There is always a lot to do, but it’s fun to create a beautiful, inviting display for friends and family. To help with the process, I’ve put together some tips for creating a beautiful Thanksgiving table.
/ Before and After of this Dining Room Project Here /
1. Whenever possible I love to add greenery. I love the look of eucalyptus or greens gathered from the yard. It makes the table feel so fresh and adds pretty color. Another great option, for a modern touch, try putting succulents in one large rectangular or several small individual planters.
3. I like to keep the dinnerware simple, clean and white. Minimal dinnerware allows for fun with other decorative elements on the table.
6. When serving appetizers, bread and main dishes, try mixing your serving trays to create variety at the table. I love the look of olive wood trays and bowls for an organic look, mixed in with polished marble trays.
7. With all these pretty items, it doesn’t take much to tie the table together, but a couple decorative accents will do the trick. For example, I found some gold, cubed salt and pepper shakers that are the perfect finishing touch.
The Thanksgiving Table
- Eucalyptus Garland
- Macrame Table Runner
- Mercury Votives
- White Dinnerware
- Gold Flatware
- Gold Salt and Pepper Cubes
- Marble and Wood Serving Tray
- Olivewood Serving Tray
- Large Oval Platter
I hope these 7 tips will be helpful to you as you are preparing for Thanksgiving. Just in time, William Sonoma is having 20% off all their dinnerware, flatware and tabletop with their Thanksgiving Tabletop Event. Plus, Crate and Barrel is having a dinnerware sale as well! Check them out and get great deals on all your Thanksgiving necessities. Have a wonderful Monday!