One of our favorite tools to transform a space is wallpaper. We love what it can do to your home and how you can use it in spaces large and small. You may remember our Modern Playroom post with one of our favorite Farrow & Ball wallpapers or Pop of Pink where we used Watercolor Peony wallpaper found at Anthropologie. Although we enjoy it, we know selecting wallpaper can be overwhelming, there are a lot to choose from. Here are a few of our tips for choosing wallpaper.
1. Play with pattern, don’t be afraid of it.
2. When selecting your wallpaper make sure you love it! This is a pattern and color that you will see a lot of, so you want to have a pattern that draws you in.
3. Consider the space.
– For a nursery, you want to go softer in color and design.
– A playroom – have fun!
– Powder bath, be bold with this small space.
– In a master, choose a paper that is more serene and calming.
We hope these tips will help when you start the search for the perfect wallpaper . You can browse some of our favorite selections below. Have a great week!