Happy Friday! For this week’s favorites I’m keeping it simple with some of my go to items for everyday dressing + an amazing buy on a beautiful rug for your homes. Check out my latest 5 favorites below.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- It’s finally becoming sweater weather here in California, but easy layers are still essential for warm mid-day temps. This pink oversized cardigan is the perfect solution for chilly mornings, nights and unwinding at the end of the day.
- I love the high waist denim for fall, but I was searching for the perfect length tee to pair with them. This cropped tee is the best. Size up if you are in between sizes for a bit more length.
- My new daily-go-to denim. The are so flattering with the perfect amount of stretch for a comfortable fit. Plus, the color is so slimming. The only problem is I want to wear them every day.
- Western style boots are must this fall. These are a good style – a little western mixed with clean lines. Wear them with everything from dresses to denim.
- This rug caught my eye this summer. I love the pattern and soft pink colors. It is now on sale and still works great for fall palettes. Add to your spaces to give them a little character and color.