This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A pretty floral, bone inlay mirror to put in an entry, powder or kids room.
- I love the rattan trend in lighting right now. This pendant will add texture to your spaces for an affordable price.
- This new mid length shirt dress is perfect for this fall. Throw it on with boots and a jacket for a great day look.
- This new tinted lip stain from Dior is such a pretty color. I love how it lasts all day and layers pretty with gloss over it.
- Combat boots are a big trend for fall and winter this year. These have great details and will pair well with dresses and denim.
- These sunglasses are the best subtle, modern cat eye and you won’t believe the price!!! Plus you can get 2-day Free Shipping.
- I’m always a sucker for a cane chair and this one with modern lines is amazing. Wouldn’t these look great at a dining table or in a kitchen nook?
- A unique throw pillow in deep hues in a vintage tribal fabric.
- I love the color and vintage floral design of this rug. It’s on sale now in larger sizes! Such a pretty foundation to build on in a living room or family room.