This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This week’s favorite finds are all about fall warmth with a hint of glamour, like this French style gilt mirror. It would be beautiful displayed in a bathroom.
- I saw this glass bulb chandelier and fell in love with the brass details. It’s modern and romantic at the same time. Consider it for an entry or living area to make a beautiful statement, elevating the space.
- One of the best parts about fall is the arrival of all the new fall fashion. When I saw this satin, maxi dress I fell in love with it’s classic, effortless style.
- A black drawstring bag to wear with everything this fall. Simple and chic.
- I found this pink vintage runner at my new favorite Etsy shop. Check out Old Nomad Rug shop for a beautiful and affordable selection of vintage rugs to decorate your homes.
- A stack of resin or wood bangle bracelets is a must have this fall. Grab these affordable ones to pair with all of your outfits.
- The new subtle vanilla scent of this Chanel perfume is such a good option for fall. I love it’s exotic, warm tones.
- A pair of slouchy, tall, heeled boots in a deep suede color will get you through the whole season. Wear a pair like these with dresses and denim all fall.