I can’t believe it’s already Friday! This week has been so fun, filled with quality time with friends and family. I hope have also been enjoying the holiday. While I shopped for this week’s favorites, I thought of a few items that are great for refreshing a bedroom. With holidays, we often get the chance to host and entertain so it’s nice to have a pretty space for guests to stay. Below are a few items that will give a bedroom an instant update, and most of them are on sale. I hope one of them is the perfect fit.
**Click any image below to shop.
- A set of 2 fringe pillow shams that are a great neutral layer for a bed. They add a little interest without being over the top.
- This two-toned throw is a classic. It’s soft, pretty and will work in any bedroom or living area.
- A unique ceramic table lamp that makes a fresh statement. Grab it now up to 30% off with code: SAVEMORE.
- Lately I’ve been using a light eye pencil as eyeliner. It’s a fun trick to brighten and open the eye. Plus, it’s a fun look for summer. This highlighter pencil is one of my favorites.
- A fun circle crossbody bag to pair with your summer dresses. This one is under $100 and gives your look instant style.
- Isn’t this floral midi dress pretty. It’s flattering and falls so nicely. It comes in two colors and is selling fast!!
- I saw these sunglasses in a boutique while I was on vacation. I love how they look like vintage race, driving glasses. I found them for 50% less here. They are a really cool, classic style to update your look.
- Woven neutral slides to wear with everything. On sale now!!
- A washable, blue and white tribal rug. Great for high traffic areas!
- This wood and brass nightstand is a great update for a bedroom. It would look great in an all white space to add warmth. It’s up to 30% off now with code: SAVEMORE!