Hi! I hope you have been enjoying summer break! I’ve collected a few items that I’ve seen throughout the week that I thought you might enjoy. They include a new outfit for your summer wardrobe, a unique vintage runner and a cool new pendant light. Have fun shopping this weeks favorites!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I saw the pictures of the bathroom above and loved the pendant light showcased above the tub. I love how this light makes a statement in a space.
- This sunscreen is the best. It gradually gives you color while it provides protection from the sun. WIN WIN!!
- I love these light, tortoise-shell hoops, and they are under $40!!
- A pretty and affordable summery, boho blouse.
- This cool lumbar pillow would look great placed on a chair to add texture and interest in a room.
- A round, woven bag you can wear as a cross-body bag or as a satchel this summer. Under $40!
- This knotted, suede bow sandals are extremely comfortable and stylish. You won’t want to take them off.
- While on a recent trip I found this splattered pair of denim. They are incredibly soft and flattering. I’m gong to wear them all summer.
- This unique chippendale chair caught my eye. I like the idea of placed at a desk or to fill an empty corner.
- A beautiful vintage runner for your hallway or kitchen. Grab it while you can.