This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A pretty botanical print to add to a gallery wall.
- I love this spray oil for my hair! It’s makes it feel soft, gives it shine and doesn’t weigh it down. It’s great for keeping it looking healthy.
- This scented oil smells like summer – a good mix of coconut, surf wax and sunscreen. I found it at a local surf shop this week and had to share it.
- These suede mules are great for transitioning into fall. I love the idea of them with boyfriend jeans or denim skirts and dresses.
- A chic pair of black shades at an affordable price.
- This black vine print pairs well with the pink leaf print above. Add it to your art collection for a little contrast and shine.
- I’m always on the hunt for a great cross body bag. I love this one. It comes in 5 colors. I’m debating the burgandy for fall.
- This black and brass side table is on sale. The unique lines caught my eye.
- This floral tee is new and has sold out already at Nordstrom and almost at Shopbop. Grab it here while you can. It’s the perfect fabric weight to wear now and layer into the next season.